Campus Emergency Text Message Alert System
Walsh College has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to provide an emergency alert system capable of delivering messages to your Walsh College e-mail address and mobile phone via sms text messages. We have automatically enrolled your Walsh College e-mail address into the program. If you wish to receive mobile sms alerts delivered to your mobile device, you must login with your Walsh account and add your mobile device information.
We highly recommend enrolling for text messaging notifications. This will help ensure that you are made aware of campus closures or emergencies before you come to campus. You may find this particularly helpful once the winter storm season begins.
- Log into the Walsh College portal by visiting https://experience.walshcollege.edu/
- Click the link for the “New Campus Alert System.” This will take you to the Walsh College page on the Rave Mobile Safety Site, where some of your information will be pre-populated.
- Review your information and make updates to your preferences.
- Follow the instructions to verify your new notification settings. IMPORTANT: please input your cell (mobile) number.
- The site will then send you a confirmation code to your cell phone, which you will then enter on the site to complete the verification process. This is designed to prevent unauthorized users from setting up your cell phone with text notifications. (Note that your cellular phone provider may charge a per-text message fee for the delivery of emergency notifications to your phone.)
If you have any questions, please contact Walsh College at email@example.com or 248-823-1350.