Effective Date: 12/4/23
The following terms and conditions apply to Walsh College’s, including its service providers acting on its behalf (collectively, “Walsh”, “we” or “us”), utilization of text messaging to send and receive text messages to and from you (Walsh’s “Text Messaging Program”) as well as your participation in Walsh’s Text Messaging Program.
- SMS text messages sent as part of Walsh’s Text Messaging Program will be used to support Walsh’s general outreach efforts, including;
- outreach relating to donations or potential donations to Walsh;
- outreach to prospective Walsh students; and
- outreach, notifications and reminders to current Walsh students and Walsh alumni relating to the administration of Walsh’s programs, events, activities, and services.
- You must be 13 years or older in order to participate in Walsh’s Text Messaging Program. By providing your mobile telephone number(s) to Walsh, you are enrolling in Walsh’s Text Messaging Program and representing that you are eligible to participate. If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enroll in Walsh’s Text Messaging Program.
- By providing your mobile telephone number(s) to Walsh you opt-in and agree that Walsh may communicate with you at such number(s) through SMS text messages, including by messages generated by an automatic telephone dialing system, even if your mobile telephone number(s) is listed on any federal or state do-not-call list. By providing your mobile telephone number(s), you represent and warrant that you are the subscriber for the telephone number(s) provided and you possess the phone(s) associated with such numbers.
- You can stop participating in Walsh’s Text Messaging Program at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walsh’s Text Messaging Program may not be available on all wireless carriers. Mobile access and text message delivery is subject to your mobile carrier’s network availability and such access and delivery is not guaranteed. Walsh is not responsible or liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. How frequently you will receive messages from Walsh will vary based upon the type(s) of outreach programs you participate in. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.