Degree and Enrollment Verifications
Employers, Employment Agencies and Background Screeners
Walsh College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications. If your organization wishes to verify information for students that have attended Walsh College, please visit the National Student Clearinghouse website or contact them directly.
To verify enrollment and/or degrees:
- Visit http://www.enrollmentverify.org/.
- Click on the “Verify Now” button.
- Select the appropriate boxes you want to verify (degree/school certificate, current enrollment, dates of attendance, professional certificate).
- Enter the student’s first and last name, DOB and reference ID. Note: The reference ID can be something you choose for tracking purposes.
- Click the “Submit” button.
If you run into issues with the process or have questions about a particular student, you can contact the NSC directly at email@example.com.