An Inside Look at Walsh College’s Study Abroad London Experience By: Caroline St. Clair This past August I had the pleasure of attending the inaugural session of Walsh’s MGT 595 Study Abroad class in London. The class was originally supposed to run in 2020, then in 2021, but with the COVID pandemic it was postponed…
Academic Excellence and Career Preparation
Our nationally recognized degree programs blend academic theory and practical application to prepare students for successful careers in business and technology.
Founded in 1922, Walsh is one of the region’s largest business schools and Michigan’s third largest graduate business school.
Flexibility and Personal Attention.
Schedule your education around your life.
- Flexible attendance options including 100% online, remote, and in person.
- Connected classrooms let faculty, remote and on-ground students interact in real time.
- Personal attention from engaged faculty in small class settings, no matter how you attend.
- Easily transfer up to 91 credits.
- Four 11-week semesters help you move through your program.
- Year-round registration lets you plan your academic year in advance.
Learn From Industry Experts.
Many Walsh faculty hold full-time positions in their industry while teaching in their area of expertise. You will learn from proven business minds who bring real-world experience into the classroom.
Take the Next Step
What’s Happening at Walsh