Student Complaint Policy

Walsh is committed to providing a safe and rewarding experience for our students. A complaint arises when a student believes that they have been treated in a capricious or arbitrary manner and informal methods of resolving the concern, including those based on established College administrative policies and procedures, have remain unaddressed or unsatisfactory.

Appeals are not complaints. You may submit an appeal pertaining to academic standing, academic misconduct, admission decisions, grades, course repeats, late withdraw, tuition refunds, and financial aid. At the bottom of this page you will find links to information about these appeal processes.

If you have a concern about campus security, click here for information on how to submit your concern.

To submit harassment and Title IX (sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity) incidents click here.

For all general complaints, use the form below. You can submit your complaint anonymously, but we will not be able to follow up with you about your complaint.

Students whose complaints are not otherwise resolved through Walsh’s informal and formal complaint process, may file a complaint with the appropriate agency in the student’s state of residence at  Students should follow the SARA Complaint Process at  SARA does not resolve complaints about student grades or student conduct violations.

Michigan residents may file a complaint file with the Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity at:

201 N. Washington Square, 3rd Floor
Lansing, MI 48913

Post-Secondary Schools Complaints

Walsh students residing in California that wish to make a complaint may do so with the State of California Department for Consumers Affairs at