The Walsh Online Bookstore
Beginning with the Fall 2022 term, Walsh College will launch a bookstore platform where students order textbooks through a new Online Bookstore website and have textbooks delivered to their home while digital course material access is emailed. Students will be contacted once the website is live for ordering.
The Walsh Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX, operates completely online and can be visited at walshcollege.textbookx.com. Students visit the website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home while digital course material access is emailed. The bookstore also sells branded merchandise, course supplies, and other items.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbook process for students while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
The Online Bookstore offers:
- Quick ordering process – complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including marketplace)
- Option to post and sell any textbook on the website’s marketplace – you name the price
- Ability to pay for textbooks with approved financial aid
- School spirit merchandise like clothing, hats, and more!
- Year-round Customer Experience with 24/7 availability at the start of every major term
Visit the website and order online at walshcollege.textbookx.com
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your Walsh College account.
Students who rented textbooks through Barnes & Noble College can return them through this link.